Monday, April 16, 2012

Something Fishy This Way Comes

Oh my! They have announced the new design team members over at CAS-ual Fridays and we are in for some fantastic inspiration! Hop on over and follow the links to all the old and new designers' blogs to get a hint of what I'm talking about. You won't regret it.

Along with the announcement, a new challenge has been posted-Opposites Attract. Use opposite colors from the color wheel. I chose blue and orange to make my fishy card. The hardest part of this card was getting the sentiment printed on as I forgot that step until I had already cut the border and side opening...thank goodness for re-positional tape. lol Come on over to CAS-ual Fridays and play along.

7 comments:

  1. Love your card...great job on the bubbles! Saw your creations at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Awesome Awesome card! LOVE the fun details :) Glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your card! Like Michele said the details are great!
    So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Mary Jo! Love those bubbles!
    http://carefreecreations.haman.us/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - this is too cute for words!! Love the amazing texture of the bubbles, and the side cut out . . . super fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete