Thursday, May 31, 2012

DYSU Challenge #74




Our generous sponsors for the week are-


* $10 Gift Certificate 



* Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis


* $15 Gift Certificate



I had fun with this theme! Summer's almost here and what an appropriate subject for the warmer weather we've been having. Come on over to DYSU, check out all the fab inspiration cards from my fellow design team members and link us up to you creations!
 
I used this darling Sweet and Sassy clown fish image for my first card.



This fun dolphin from Melonheadz was a blast to use!


And last of all I used a clear stamp from my stash for this snappy card.


4 comments:

  1. Love all three of these great cards Mary Jo. You do clean and simple so well.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary - you really knocked this one out of the water, literally! Three cards and each is amazing! love the red one most w/ the impression plate! Toodles!

    ReplyDelete