Sunday, September 11, 2011

If I only had a brain...

My lovely son gave me his awful cold/flu and I have been weak and feeble for the past few days. I'm glad that we are both feeling much better today with just the lingering stuffiness and coughs. Still low on energy so I decided to combine a couple of challenges today.

The challenge at Do You Stack Up is to use texture on your creation-

Do You Stack Up

The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is paper piecing with a fall theme-

CAS-ual Fridays

I printed the digital stamp twice on canvas then once on smooth card stock. Then I used a mixture of the two for the piecing along with some twine for straw. I think this will make a fun belated birthday card or note of apology. I've left the inside blank until I decide. Fall is my favorite season. It's nice to see glimpses of it outside and in my crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo Cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is adorable...love the great textures you've added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - love how you have used canvas - brilliant idea.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the canvas; it's such a unique idea!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHH WOW...love this card. Awesome job. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge blog. Tenny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love the printing on canvas!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Texture Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a creative and original design!! Absolutely enchanting!! The textures are just FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this! Love all of your details and realistic bits of texture. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This rocks! A canvas scarecrow, genius! He's adorable!! :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete