Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Winning"

The kids have picked up this phrase. I'm pretty sure they got it from a Charlie Sheen rant they saw on You Tube. Sigh...

It does seem an appropriate title for my blog title however, as the cute image I used on this card was a prize I won from a DYSU blog challenge. I was able to chose 2 images from Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles Shop. This was the first one I chose. I'll be using the other one soon and will post it when I do. Thank you Alison! I love your shop!

2 comments:

  1. WOW.. this is STUNNING.. I love all the details on her.. you did such an amazing job with this image.. I love the butterflies at the bottom too :) thanks so much for letting me know..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those butterflies at the bottom as well! That ribbon looks great! Fantabulous card! :)
    If you are interested in a being on a design team sometime, just let me know! XXX~Darla (www.digidarla.com, www.digitalstampclub.com)

    ReplyDelete