Saturday, November 5, 2011

Snowman

We've had a lot of snow in the last couple of weeks and this guy has been patiently waiting for me to use him. He had to wait until my husband hauled off all the tree branches we lost before I was in any mood to appreciate snow. These early wet heavy snows are gorgeous but can cause so much damage. Our town has a collection area for people to drop off their branches but it got so full they had to shut it down. It's sad to see all the branches lining the roads in our town and the surrounding areas.

I made this card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge "Over the Edge". I don't typically make cards with elements that extend beyond the edges of the card because I find them hard to mail. But Christmas is an exception because I give a few cards personally instead of mailing them. I used a PTI die and stamp set for the snowman. The die can make the snowman a card by himself but I chose to use him on a standard A2 card. Either way, he is too cute!


Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays to play in this fun challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, too cute! That snowman is so fun--and your colors are great! Wonderful job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm practically sitting on my hands so I don't race to the website and buy that snowman die and stamp wet. LOVE how you used him here. Great card for the challenge - TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute for words!! Adorable! Thanks so much for playing with CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete