Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thanks

The challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays this week was to create a CAS project using bling. I knew they'd get a lot of entries for this challenge as bling is a card maker's best friend. lol I've been in masculine card making mode with hubby's bday and Father's Day coming up so it was hard to switch gears, but I managed to squeak one in. AND... I got to use my new PTI stripe embossing plate. LOVE!! Not the greatest pic-it's rainy and dreary here today and this was the best I could get. If you can't see the stripe detail, take my word for it-it rocks!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely - simle white on white, but still lots of interesting details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white on white is so fresh and pure, love the colour splash with the gems :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the cut out portion and the fabulous swirl with bling accents - yummy x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the scrolls and intricate design you created! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is fantastic, Mary Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! Love how you cut that out for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is so gorgeous! I love the white flourish and the pop of the bling! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is jaw dropping pretty. WOW. Thanks for blinging it with us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete