Thursday, August 2, 2012

DYSU Challenge #83, Polka Dots

It's time for another fun challenge over at DYSU! We want to see polka dots in your creations this week. Hop on over to DYSU and join in the fun!

Our sponsors this week-

Broken Box Stock
* A "Toodle Club Membership" and a free Toodle Birthday Calendar.  Total prize package is a $29 value.


Stamp & Create
* $25 Gift Certificate


I started out wanting to create a card using the fabulous, bold, black and white polka dot in our inspiration pic but I got distracted by a new Authentique paper pad sitting on my desk. I just love the yellows, greys, black and white color combos of these papers! The sun's rays are stamped with the  PTI Hello Sunshine set and the sentiment is from the PTI  Lovely Leaves set.

The day I made this I had spent several hours crafting with a friend. She has been helping me with some quilts I've been making this summer and I have been making cards for her in return. We don't often get to spend so much time together, but this summer has been an exception! The sentiment fit the design of the card and my feelings too. 

Come on over and see some of the other fabulous creations by the talented design team at DYSU. Then link us up to your polka dot creation! 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the sentiment.

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Such a fabulous design and great colour combo.
    Love the sentiment too.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing! Great papers, great job! Love the sentiment.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping and LOVE the design! That is such a wonderful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - i love the bright color and how elegant it is! Great sentiment - you really hit the theme outta the park with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card!! Super elegant. Love the colors too. Great great job ;) Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete