Friday, December 30, 2011

Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz sponsored one of our DYSU challenges last month. They provided me with the amazing Winter Wonderland Digi Stamp set to create with. I loved working with this unique and fun stamp set. The Gecko Galz blog is featuring a few of the DYSU Design Team members creations this month. Be sure to hop on over and check it out.

When I look at vintage or grunge style cards and LOs, I always admire them but just can't seem to manage the process of creating them. By working with the Winter Wonderland set, I realized that I can merge my style with images that are outside of my normal choices. I loved working with these images and am happy with how my cards turned out. Big thanks to Gecko Galz for the opportunity to play with their amazing images!








These were on my blog for the DYSU challenge last month but I wanted to show all the Gecko Galz creations in one post.




2 comments:

  1. Your ards are absolutely FABULOUS, Mary! LOVE your use of colour and your AWESOME LO's!

    Wishing you ALL the BEST in 2012!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous! Really beautiful images, and your papers are lovely with these images.
    Wishing you a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete