Sunday, January 1, 2012

OMG

The challenge over at Less Is More, Just One Word, is to use a one word sentiment on a CAS card. I'm not sure if OMG is officially even a word but it seemed too perfect to pass up for this stamp. So...my disqualification will be understood. lol

I flew to Las Vegas to meet my husband for a couple of days before Christmas. We had a quick, fun, child free mini vacation and returned home for a lovely Christmas Eve family celebration. One of the places I wanted to see while in Vegas was this shop-


Wow! They have thousands of rubber stamps! Most of which I had never seen. My dear husband waited patiently as I took it all in. I picked up a couple of stamps and would have bought more if those darned slot machines hadn't been so prevalent. lol

Anyway, this funny little girl made her way to my scrap room. This is a belated birthday card. I make so many cards you wouldn't think I'd need it, but sometimes I'm so busy making cards, I forget to send them.

Hop on over to Less Is More and play along!

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Mary Jo - I have never seen this stamp before, and the OMG is perfect with the image. I LOVE it!!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - love that image.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is fabulous. What a terrific image and very apt sentiment. I like your use of ribbon/lace.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant the sentiment fits the image perfectly!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it looks like one word, so maybe that's good enough!
    It's a really cute card Mary-Jo.
    Thanks so much and a very Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image and The "word"fits it perfectly! So it has to count!! really great card.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the image on this card, soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy NY wishes to you and yours! I love the stamps you've used - OMG should be considered a word as that's the way we use it! Fabulous stamping with a great CAS layout - it works! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess its really an abbreviation but looks cool!

    Happy new year to you
    Thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous car. Love the image and sentiment.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete