Monday, January 30, 2012

New Home

A lovely sketch is the challenge over at Less Is More this week. A momentous week for Chrissie and Mandi-number 52! Congrats and thank you for the amazing inspiration, tutorials and support. You guys are the best! I am so happy that I stumbled across Less Is More. I hope I continue to grow in my card making skills with the help of your blogs!

I just had to use a new (to me) PTI stamp this week and thought the tall house might be similar enough in shape and space to represent the band of the sketch. My husband is almost done with the house he is remodeling and this card will be for the new owners.

8 comments:

  1. I love this image and I love the colours you used for it... it's a great card.
    Thanks so much for your kind words about our blog... we're glad that so many people seem to love it!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever take on the sketch - a super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice LIM card! Keep up the good work!
    greetings,
    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - I'm sure whoever receives it will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, fab take on the sketch, wonderful use of the stamp and colours, love it hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on eof the best New Home cards ive seen
    stunnning
    Thank you for those lovely words

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the perfect (and lovely) new home card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete