Monday, January 9, 2012

Summer Fun

I love the pictures on this LO. They were taken by the rafting company and really capture the fun my husband and daughter were having. My son was also on the raft...hiding behind everyone. It was not his kind of adventure, but he was a sport about it.

This LO was done for the Scrap Whispers game and the big reveal for this round was today. Happily, the team I was on was the winning team this time. I'm just glad I didn't have to choose as there were so many fantastic LOs from all the teams. Way to go everyone and congrats to my fellow teammates. Hop on over and check out how the game is played. It's a lot of fun and there are also challenges offered while the main game is being played.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout! I have a Liebster blog award for you here: http://sarahscraftsandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete